Join the movement and bentch like a mentch for 40 days straight!
Worry no more! There are lots of low-cal hamotzi options that allow you to wash every day... guilt-free! Here are a few:
- Shibolim matzah (85 calories)
- 647 bread (40 calories)
- Ezekiel bread (80 calories)
Bentching with kavanah usually takes
between 3-8 minutes. That’s less time
than it takes to toast bread! You can do it!
Are you also too lazy to receive
unlimited bracha from Hashem?
We think not. 😉
It’s really easy to get distracted and forget
to bentch, but we got you. Here are a few
easy ways you can avoid that:
- When you sit down to eat, place a bentcher right next to your plate
- Set a bentching reminder on your phone
- Ask a family member to remind you to bentch